I-40 east closes at Paul Barret Parkway | News
(WMC-TV) - Interstate 40 eastbound in Shelby County at Paul Barret Parkway is currently closed.
TDOT closed the area to clean up an overturned tractor trailer. The area should be cleared around 2:00 p.m.
Westbound traffic is affected with no delays, according to the Tennessee Highway Patrol.
Copyright 2013 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.
Top Bartlett Stories
Upcoming Events near Bartlett
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp