TN based construction contractor pleads guilty to compensation fraud | Crime
A Tennessee based construction contractor has pleaded guilty to four counts of workers compensation fraud.
Mike Nobles admitted he put employees on construction jobs and concealed them from workers' compensation insurance companies.
Nobles will spend 10 years on probation and weekends in jail for a year.
He also must pay $1.2 million in restitution to workers' comp insurance carriers.
Nobles worked on projects at LeBonheur Children's Hospital, Southwest Tennessee Community College and other job sites in Memphis.
Top Bartlett Stories
Upcoming Events near Bartlett
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp