Former Brim’s executive sentenced for stealing $425,000 | Crime
(WMC-TV) – A former snack food executive was sentenced to almost three years in prison for embezzling about $425,000 from his former employer.
Charles Nichols pled guilty last year to stealing the money from Brimhall Foods Company, Inc., better known as Brim’s Snack Foods, over a period of 8 years.
Nichols served as the company’s vice president of finance and had the ability to write checks that were drawn on Brim’s accounts.
The 48-year-old admitted that he forged the signatures’ of other executives and then deposited the checks into his own accounts.
Copyright 2012 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.
Top Bartlett Stories
Upcoming Events near Bartlett
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp