Kroger offers double fuel points during the summer | Business
Double fuel points will begin Memorial Day weekend and continue through the summer driving season. Kroger customers can earn double fuel points on regular grocery purchases every time they shop Friday, Saturday, and Sunday until September 1st.
A digital coupon is available to customers beginning this week for download through Kroger’s mobile app or online here. The first coupon will be valid for every weekend from May 24th through June 30th, with subsequent monthly coupons appearing later for a limited time. “Based on our customers’ response to last year’s summer fuel promotion, we know how much they appreciate saving money at the pump,” said Joe Bell, Manager of Marketing and Public Affairs for Kroger’s Delta Division.
In addition to the “2x Fuel Points Summer Weekends” promotion, Kroger customers can:
- Earn fuel points through their everyday purchases with Kroger’s regular fuel points program: 100 fuel points earned for every $100 in groceries purchased.
- Customers earn 2x points every day on eligible gift card purchases, and earn points when they fill prescriptions. (Gift cards and pharmacy purchases are not included in the 2x Fuel Points Weekends promotion.)
- Up to 1,000 points can be redeemed for up to $1.00 in savings at Kroger Fuel Centers in one fill-up.
- Customers can also redeem fuel points at participating Shell stations.
- New Kroger 1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa® cardholders save an additional 25 cents per gallon for the first three months at Kroger Family of Stores Fuel Centers when they redeem 100 fuel points. After that, they save 5 cents per gallon when they use their card.
Taxes, office services, alcohol, tobacco, fuel, lottery purchases, gift cards, and pharmacy purchases are not included in the 2x Fuel Points Weekends promotion. For full details, Kroger encourages customers to check out the Rules of the Road here.