Sign up for Race for the Cure | Events
It's time to grab your running shoes and sign up for the Mid-South's Race for the Cure. This year's race is scheduled for Saturday, October 30th. The race begins at The Shops of Saddle Creek at the corner of West Farmington and Poplar Avenue in Germantown.
The Survivor Breakfast begins at 7am, with the 5K Co-ed Run/Walk and the One-Mile Family Fun Walk starting at 8:30am.
Top Bartlett Stories
Upcoming Events near Bartlett
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Farmer's Market is ripe for picking
- Advisory opinion: Cordova residents do not have legal authority to demand De-annexation referendum
- Neighborhood Watch Block Party being held in Lakeland Community
- Neighbors of Isaac Hayes' former mansion upset over lack of action
- Kids to make difference at humane society summer camp